Friday, May 21, 2010

Sunday Postcard & FREEBIE

Here is my entry for this week's Sunday Postcard Art. The challenge this week is "Mirrors"; my piece is called "Through a Glass Darkly":

To check out the other entries, go to: http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

As of this afternoon, I am OFFICIALLY out of school for the summer!!!!!!!! To celebrate, I've put together a collection of Butterflies - and a few loose wings, one butterfly body, and some French encyclopedia illustrations. There's 45 all together.

You can snag it FREE here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/14bwZ6RO/butterflies.html

On Sunday I'll start handing out my new Kit, "Orient Express".

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the butterflies. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the butterflies! I do hope that your husband will improve and get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Tammara, this is superb and I love your title too.

    Oh and thank you so much for the gorgeous freebies.

    Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete