Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orient Express FREEBIE, Part One

Sorry I'm late posting this, things have been pretty crazy here! My husband suffered a pulmonary embolism Saturday - he's fine, and we were lucky that it was a mild episode that didn't cause any permanent damage, but he's still in the hospital while they get him stabilized on a drug regimen. We didn't know this, but the cancer put him at risk for developing an embolism (a fancy word for a blood clot), and they can be very dangerous (even fatal). So the first thing we're celebrating is that he's OK!
Here is my new kit, "Orient Express":



Today you get Part One of the papers: http://www.4shared.com/file/F_SlIZv0/papers_1.html

Come back soon for Part Two!

6 comments:

  1. hope he feels better, glad it turned out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Your New Kit Looks Great, I love Oriental!
    I am Glad Your Husband is Ok and Hope this continues.
    I also Totaly Love Your Blog Background,
    It is Awesome.
    Best Wishes,
    Chris
    U.K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your husband is doing ok! :) And thanks--the new kit is neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful papers. Thank you for sharing.

    Glad to hear your husband is doing well. I hope he continues in that way. The cancer journey is a terrible one but you are bearing it with grace and courage.

    ReplyDelete