Friday, March 5, 2010

New mITSYBELLE Kit and FREE Victorian Thrift Shoppe, Part Two

Still playing catch-up....
While I've not been posting, I've still been making collages, so I've got a back-log of stuff you haven't seen, most of it like this:

AND (drumroll, please), I have managed to find a good home for T-Rex. Yes, it's a sign of how complicated my life has become that this didn't rate a mention sooner, for it is TRULY a great occasion and normally would have rated his own round of celebratory freebies... after all, how many times does one sucessfully unload a twenty-pound homicidal iguana?

Those of you who follow my blog know the saga of THE PRINCESS's infamous iguanas (and those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about can read about it HERE) and how I was bitten by the biggest and meanest of the trio. And I spent months trying to find the evil lizard a home, which was vastly hampered by my stupidly telling everyone the truth about his personality. So people basically envisioned a lizard that looks like this:


as something that looked more like this:

which is basically how WE see him. Or, as I told his new owner, "his name is T-Rex, but you can probably change it because I'm not sure he knows that's his name... he probably thinks his name is 'BAD LIZARD!' or 'Oh You Little Bastard'."

And now a word from our sponsors...



The very talented mITSYBELLE has put out many kits in the pastr two months, and I have been a TERRIBLE CT for not posting about them, although I did make all the required layouts and posted them to the SAS site (which is now called "The Studio"). But this is her newest kit, "Awaken."


"Awaken" has 8 pretty papers and 50 elements, and it's on sale until March 15th so you can pick it up for a paltry three dollars and change HERE:

Here are some layouts I made with this terrific kit:

"Let's Go Fly a Kite"

"It Isn't Easy Being Royalty"


"Heaven Sent"

"Family Tree"
And if you go to mITSYBELLE's blog, she has some FREE stuff for you too, so run over there after you've picked up MY freebies:

AND NOW FOR THE FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part Two of "Victorian Thrift Shoppe" is the ELEMENTS:


YOU CAN SNAG THEM HERE:


If you don't have Part One yet, scroll down to the previous post and pick up the Papers. And come back soon for Part Three: Ephemera!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in the land of blog Tammara,glad everthings fine with your hubby,great news.
    I've also used your triplets in a layout ages ago lol,only I called them Edith,Ethel and Elsie and they were in Paris were they bought themselves new sripey legs,lol.
    Thanks for the freebies.

    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammara, such wonderful news! I'm truly happy for your family! It's good to have you back!!!


    Can't wait til I have time to go thru your blog--I was so thrilled with your news, that I had to post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the good news!
    Thanks for the lovely freebie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kit is just beautiful! I love the victorian theme! :-)

    ReplyDelete