Monday, March 29, 2010

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!!!!

Not for me, for a change, (OMG, I FINALLY got all my midterm projects done Saturday, it is SUCH a relief not to have them hanging over my head anymore!) but for those of you who have yet to take advantage of mITSYBELLE's INCREDIBLE store-wide sale:

You only have until the 31st, so go grab it NOW:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_81&products_id=4547


AND there's a new kit in mITSYBELLE's store:

"Naturally" is a very versitle mini-kit, with 10 papers and 27 elements. Here are a few layouts I made with this kit:
"It Always Feels Like Summer When I'm With You:"


"Don't Eat the Green Ones!"


"Baby Sleep"

If you just don't have the hard-drive space for the entire store, you can purchase just the "Naturally" kit here:

http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_81&products_id=4594

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIES!!!

Day Four of "Four Days of QPs" comes with a DOUBLE DOSE - you get two Qps from kits featured in mITSYBELLE's store buy-out (this time it's "Radiant Glow" and "Heavenly Blooms"), but you ALSO get two QPs from my new "Naturally" layouts!


"Heavenly Blooms QP"


"Radiant Glow" QP



PLUS two "Naturally" Qps!


I think that when I post my Three Muses entry on Wednesday (the challenge is "You Are What You Eat"), I will have a new set of FREEBIES to give away... I'm thinking butterflies.


4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammara, it's been awhile since you've posted! Hope all is well and that you've just been crazy busy! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete