Thursday, March 11, 2010

Three Muses, ZINE Cover, and FREE Victorian Thrift Shoppe Part Three

This week's challenge over at Three Muses is "newsprint." Here's my entry, "Newspaper Fantasy":

To check out the other entries (or to post one yourself), go here: http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Some more good news: I entered a couple of art pieces for the campus literary magazine ZINE, and this one ("Creativity") was chosen for the cover!

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for waiting patiently for Part Three of "Victorian Thrift Shoppe." Here's what you're getting today:

And you can snag it HERE:
http://www.4shared.com/file/239226133/40810f5f/Victorian_Thrift_Shop_EPHEMERA.html

Come back soon for another batch of free stuff. Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. congrats! glad to see you in a good stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 10:52am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This kit kicks butt Tammara!! Are you serious on the CU use for the first two parts? I already downloaded and GUH! The elements are too good for words!! You are unbelievably talented, my dear!! I love, love, love your altered art style, I sooo wish I could do it myself! And, I am just so happy you received good news about your hubby! You're in my thoughts & prayers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where shall I start? First congratulations, your Creativity deserves the front cover, it's fantastic. Love the fun piece you've made for the Three Muses theme AND thank you so much for part three of your Freebie. Your talent is outstanding my dear.

    ReplyDelete