Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three Muses & Day Three of FOUR DAYS OF QPs

Today's challenge at Three Muses is "A Cup of Tea." I'm submiting the following floozie:

To check out the other FANTASTIC entries (or to post one yourself), go to:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

AND NOW FOR THE FREE STUFF!!!


Today's Qp's are from mITSYBELLE's "Cool of the Day" and "Sweet Sixteen" kits. These are just two of the 34 kits you will get when you buy her entire store for $18... so if you haven't done so already, get cracking! You can purchase this AMAZING DEAL here:


http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107&products_id=4547&zenid=2add73dcd01c7aaa2d0e05e9c58623b7

HERE ARE YOUR QPs:



You can grab them here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/246056559/f262edf0/Sweet_Sixteen__Cool_of_the_Day.html

Come back soon for more stuff! Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. Your art is always a rare treat, Tammara. I love your lady in a teacup! Given all that is going on in your life, it is an honor that you have time for our challenge. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Sophie! She's always getting herself up to her neck in hot water, but then again, I heard that she's quite a dish!!! Wonderful fun!!! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Sophie looks quite at home in there, I think she just knows she is everyone's cup of tea. Great fun Tammara, your work always makes me smile.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way tooooo cute & what's wrong with being everbody's favorite cup of tea? I think it's a complement. Funny friend, Thanks for sharing!!1
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love your tea art, fabulous. Thanks for the goodies also.
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely delightful! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alas poor Floozie, I always knew you would end up in hot water!
    Tammara, your take on this week's theme is scrumptious, clever, creative and funny too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR WORK AND THANKS FOR SHARING IT.
    mICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all of your fantastic freebies. It is so nice of you to share your hard work with us.
    I just love your style, so I am off to your store to see what I need to put on my wish list.
    I might have to make a money jar for saving up for all of your posters and things.
    Do you ever sell the original art work?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete