Thursday, December 10, 2009

Three Muses X2, Something Completely Different, and FREE Christmas Tags

The challenge this week at Three Muses is "Bottles and Jars". So I whipped up this:

"When All Else Fails":


As I am chronically late, I'm also just now posting LAST week's Challenge, which was "Games People Play":

"A Shocking Revelation"

Go check out all the AMAZING artwork by the very talented people over at Three Muses, and maybe post one of your own?

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Remember the little floozie sitting on the martini glass in the first piece? I actually designed her first, for the tag challenge at this week's Something Completely Different. The theme of the week is "Party Girl":

I'm a bit embarrassed to see that my co-design team members posted much more innocent takes on the theme (like Zetti-punk goth tweens and sweet, charming little girls in party dresses - and OMG they are SO cute, go check them out HERE), but since YOU all know that I'm sick and twisted already, I'm unrepentant about my artistic preference for bawdy babes. In fact, I liked the naughty little wench so much I also posted her on Christmas cards available at my Zazzle store:

I've got TONS of last-minute gift items in my store; mouse pads, t-shirts, coffee cups and totebags, starting at the ten dollar range. (One of my designs was selected as one of the "TODAY'S BEST ADDITIONS"!!)And there's still plenty of time to have stuff shipped in time for Christmas giving. Which is a great seguway into your FREEBIE:

FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS!!!!

These are the individual .png files, in high-resolution RGB transparancies, suitable for digital scrapbooking. I'll get a printable version (without the ties, of course) in high-resolution CYMK set for cardstock printing.

I will also have a second set of snarkier tags for those of you who share the twisted sense of humor of a certain troublemaking red-head.

http://www.4shared.com/file/170240512/80cd2807/Ho-Ho-Ho_tags.html

11 comments:

  1. Snarky? I'm not disappointed! Thanks for tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics Tammara and thankyou for the tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both your Muse entries are fantabulous, Tammara. Your talent is breathtaking! No small wonder you are "chronically late"...you have SO MUCH on your plate! You are a very busy and very talented lady. Thanks for taking the time to join our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammara, you crack me up with your Muse entries, I love your sense of humour, AND your talent of course. Leave the 'sweet little girls' to the others, I much prefer your slightly naughty but such fun pieces. Love the the tags, and the freebies too. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 12 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to agree with Bev. We are so honoured that you HAVE THE TIME to take part in the Muses challenge because the amount of work on display is just mindblowing. Your blog is superb.
    Your two challenge pieces are fantastic - so creative and clever and colorful and ... I could go on forever. Ooops, I forgot sense of humour. Methinks you have a wicked one lurking there. I particularly love the looks on the faces of the bingo places.
    Exceptional work. Standing ovation from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry - the previous entry should read "bingo players". I have a very peculiar habit of reading my comments after I send them which quite defeats the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a scrumptious tag for the *party girl* theme! fabulous work chickie!

    ReplyDelete