Monday, December 14, 2009

BIG SALE One Day Only, and FREE set of Snarky Christmas Tags

HURRY to my Zazzle store and take advantage of the deals and the opportunity to finish you Christmas shopping without leaving your house! I have ties, tote bags, mousepads, t-shirts, prints of many of my weird and snarky artwork, Christmas cards, and coffee mugs (including one with the PIXEL MUSIC logo), and you've still got time to get everything ground-shipped (i.e. the cheapest way) in time for Christmas. Here's a peak at just a few of my designs; three of them have won awards for BEST NEW ITEM OF THE DAY, including my naughty "Victorian Floozies" Calander!




Shop to your heart's delight (and come back here and leave me a message telling me you made a purchase, and I'll e-mail you an EXCLUSIVE digital minikit as a thank-you gift!), and to get your discounts just use the following code at check-out: 12DEALZAZZLE

MY STORE IS HERE: http://www.zazzle.com/tammaraleminen
AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!!

You asked for snarky, sick and twisted tags, and by golly I've delivered. It feels GOOD to get some of the evilness out of my system after listening to all the sweet-and-jolly Christmas music on the radio every day AND sitting through a marathon of Christmas movies with THE PRINCESS this weekend. I hope you're not disappointed!

13 comments:

  1. I love your work! Thank you for all your wonderful freebies.

    I am an altered artist, and am thinking of going back to school to learn digital design. Could you please share some advice on what type of graphic design school you found useful. I already have a BS and teach art currently, but want to learn more about digital design. Thanks for any advice you may have. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your site through Digi-Free. I am in awe! What pretty things you have, my dear! LOL I love ephemera and mixing old images in unusual ways. Thank you so much for these clever tags. They are great! Oh, and I bookmarked your site for the future. I have been working with digital design as I learn Photoshop. I include my blog addy if you are interested in seeing what I have been doing.

    Thank you,

    Su

    http://suruha-freespirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these tags but it says I need a password to download them. Can you tell us what the password is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, you shouldn't need a password. Try downloading them again! Let me know if you continue to have problems.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these! Didn't get a chance to use them this year, but I have a few picked out for next year! :)

    Hope all is ok--you haven't been around for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tammara-Just got around to your updated profile and want you to know that I will think of you & Will every day and I'm sending you the best possible positive thoughts that I can. This has to be a terrible ordeal for all of you. I know from personal experience how hard it is to just keep going every day...but you will find strength you didn't know you had, and friends as well. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammara--just got on here to check in and now see what's going on. I'm so sorry, but will keep positive thoughts, too, and will say a prayer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. INVITATION
    See my vintage picture blogs:
    http://mynewoldpictures.blogspot.com
    http://mypetarts.blogspot.com
    http://mynaturepictures-benmil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete