Friday, November 27, 2009

Three Muses, Something Completely Different, & FREE Tag Templates

Hello, Three Muses people! I have missed you! But my computer is up and running again, and I'm entering this week; the theme is "Time":

"Time Spirals"

To go and look at all the other fabulous entries - or to post one yourself! - go to:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Over at Something Completely Different, the challenge is a Christmas card with a Snowman in Red and Green. As you all know, I am not exactly a potential Hallmark employee, because I am a non-traditional snarky wench, so here's my take on it (click on it to get a larger version):

I think the inside should say: "This year, try not to over-analyze the Holidays and just enjoy yourself." But feel free to suggest alternatives!

You HAVE to go an look at all the GORGEOUS entries that have been posted this month at Something Completely Different. These ladies have made the most beautiful hand-made cards! To go drool (and try to figure out how to get on their Christmas card list), go here:

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!
This is a set of tag templates, in both individual png files and a printable 8 x 10 sheet. Tomorrow-ish (you remember how well I tell time, right?) I'll have a set of completed tags I designed myself, also in individual png files (to drop into digital scrapbook layouts) and in a printable sheet (for anyone who just wants to cut them out and use them in the up-coming holiday season... I'll try not to be too much like, well, myself.)

18 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 28 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spirals... fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas card! I love how you stay true to yourself. Thanks for always making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we've missed you too! A visit here is always sure to provide eye candy -- awesome eye candy -- an uplifting atmosphere, and a freebie. We're glad you're up and running again, Tammara. WELCOME BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Miss Tammara what a treat you have for your Muses entry, it blows me away, so much to see and so awesome. Welcome back to blogland my friend ... I too have missed you ..... Oh and thanks for the lovely freebie. You're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what great imagery Tammara!
    Love your take on the snowman for SCD.


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo happy to hear that the computer glitches have been worked out! Love your Muses entry - so creative, AND that card!!! Totally made my day! "Frosty" parents! LOL!!! AND, then you've added that great freebie sheet! You are awesome! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are lovely - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have been very busy! What a feast of colour and action on your blog after your enforced hiatus. Your time spiral picture is stunning and amazing. It is so original and so beautifully composed. Great work! (And I love the Christmas card with Frosty being interviewed by his psychiatrist).

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an incredibly wonderful blog; love the background art and the crafts you've created! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments. It's sooo nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks much for the tags, Tammara. Love the freud card and I think your inside text is perfect.

    xoxo,
    Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa..that is rawkin kewl chickie ~ love your take on SCD's challenge this week! so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tamara...Thanks you so much for the beautiful tag templates and Christmas sheets...they are beautiful! I have created 4 tags using your images and have placed them as a blog share with credit to you and a link for any of my followers to come to your blog to share your beautiful holiday gift. I hope you will come to my blog to view and share as well, if you wish. Again, thanks Tamara! Hugs, Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, thank you for offering your tag templates! Are they still available? I can't get them to download. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete