Friday, October 23, 2009

SCD Inchies, Opening of my Halloween Zazzle store, AND NEW FREEBIES!!!!!!!

The challenge this week at Something Completely Different is "Face," to be interpeted as an inchie - those teeny-tiny canvases we've been pushing all month. Here's mine:

You've got until THURSDAY to post one of your own - and then go check out the other artists, who have done some really creative things with their inchies! Last week, Lesely combined two black& white inchies to make a moo card; Zoechaos printed up 9 inchies that combined to make one bigger picture, mounted window-pane style on a handmade greeting card; and Humel turned hers into a pendant! Come check them out here:

http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/


By the way, if YOU want to make a cool inchie pendant (or a keychain), you're welcome to use any of my designs! My inchies are loaded here at 300dpi; click on them to get the hi-res version and right-click to save. A cool tutorial on making them into a glass pendant is here , and you can order the supplies here .



ANYWAY...



My Zazzle Halloween Shop is OPEN!

Here are the designs:

"I Get a Little Batty This Time of Year"

"Carve My Pumpkin"

"Demon Gambling"

"The Finest Witch in the Henhouse"

"Moon Goddess"

"Union 666, United Coven of Witches"



All are available in men's and women's t-shirts; "Carve my Pumpkin" is also available as a man's hoodie (in black); and all the other designs EXCEPT "Carve my Pumpkin" are available as really nice Trick-or-Treat bags. You can purchase them here:
http://www.zazzle.com/tammaraleminen*/gifts
All Halloween gear is 10.31% off from now until Halloween; use the code:
TRICKORTREAT
at checkout. Shop by Wednesday to guarantee delivery for Halloween.


AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!



The long-awaited Part Four of "A Book of You" actually comes in four parts, so I'm just calling it an "Add-On" instead. You get Part One of Part Four today - MORE PAPERS.

http://www.4shared.com/file/143076724/d16393e6/Add-On_Papers.html
Come back tomorrow for Part Two of Part Four!
Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Your inspiration always give me a shock, but I like it very much. I guess may be it's because I live a boring life. Thank you so much for sharing this freebie. ^-^ Happy weekend!

    Your truly,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 24 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, your work is fascinating and you are SO generous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hollowe'en images thanks for the inspriration and for the freebie so kind.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much. I have been waiting and watching for Part 4. Now you have gone and made it into 4 parts LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammara

    Wow you do amazing work - love the collage inchie..

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay thank you so much this is fantastic, like everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... I (finally!!) came by to admire your work and say how much I like your inchie, and my reward is to find I get a mention in your post!! Thank you very much! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. your kindness in what you freely give is overwhelming and may it come back to you a hundred fold.
    Thankyou for all you do
    HUgs
    Jules

    ReplyDelete