Saturday, October 31, 2009

SCD, BIG SAS Halloween Sale, and FREEBIE!!!!!!!!!

The last challenge for October over at Something Completely Different is (of course) Halloween.


This is my inchie; go post one of your own (you have until Thursday), and/or drop over to check out the other entries. As before, most of the talented ladies who post at SCD are making their inchies by hand (WOW, I think I'd go cross-eyed trying to work on an inchie on REAL PAPER), but slowly my digi-example is being explored by a few brave souls...

Laura went digital this week - way to go, girl!

In any case, it's a great mix of art and mediums, so go check it out:



(LAURA'S iNCHIE)



PS: I'm not supposed to tell you what the next challenge is, because it's like a big fat hairy secret and I'd be in violation of the Webart Homeland Security Act or something, BUT...

...IT's NOT INCHIES.

Moving on...


Just go there. Enough said.


AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!!!!



Part Four of Part Four is the JOURNALING CARDS that make "A Book of You" unique; they provide a springboard for you to get your journal going.

There's also a few headers, some blank text boxes, and a couple of extra bits of decoration that didn't get into the Elements file; fifteen pieces in all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/145118697/6d4f15ac/Add-On_Cards_textboxes__and_Headers.html

sCROLL DOWN TO PICK UP pART tHREE OF pART fOUR, pART tWO OF pART fFOUR, AND pART oNE OF pART fOUR.
tHEESE FOUR PARTS MAKE UP THE add-on FOR
"A Book of You."


For those of you who don't follow my blog: These four parts I've posted in the last four blog entries are an ADD-ON to the September original "A Book of You" Kit. IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE THE ORIGINAL Three Parts of "A Book of You", you can pick them up here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/129421081/f2103a70/A_Book_of_You_CARDS.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/129954935/203823d1/A_Book_of_You_ELEMENTS.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/129118357/c6fefbb8/A_Book_of_You_PAPERS.html
(You still have to scroll down to get the three ADD-ON parts.)

9 comments:

  1. Did I ever tell you I love your stuff ?
    well, I'm very very in love with them.
    Thank you so much for sharing these absolutely beautiful kits. ^-^
    Thank you! Tammara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too generous. :O) To say thanks I promise to make a digital inchie this week, (as if I could make any other kind).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumble upon your blog through Digifree, loved your stuff and was exited to get the freebies...but I'm not sure how to bring rar files into my computer (I'm on iMac but am 51 years old and not all that wise on computers...) anyway, you are a talented lady, congrats, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammara
    Wow stunning work I just loved your inchie!

    Hope you're having a great weekend

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa..that is one 'creepy' and unique inchie......and i love it! FABULOUS work chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, Tammara--thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GIDDY AUNT!! I've just arrived at your blog for the first time and my heart is POUNDING! This is ABSOLUTELY the most creative bunch of blog/scrap work I've EVER seen! LOVELOVELOVE it!! Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you SOOOO much for sharing your talent and creativity!! =D

    Sláinte ~ mcgaelicgal

    ReplyDelete