Saturday, October 24, 2009

New mITSYBELLE Kit & Part Two of A Book of You Add-On FREEBIE

Get Ready to Party with SAS!

The very talented mITSYBELLE has another kit in her SAS store! "Cee Zee" was designed to mix with its sister kit "Sweet Thang", and both kits will be on sale for 25% off this week!

"Cee Zee" has 13 papers and 33 elements that combine for dozens of very different looks!


Here are a few layouts I made using this wonderful kit:

"My 13-Year-Old Daughter
(OR: Why My Husband Wants to Buy a Shotgun)"


"Great Big Box of Miracles"


"A Fateful Day in the Sandbox"


You can see how well this all works with "Sweet Thang."


You can purchase both kits here:

On sale, they come to under $7 for both kits, AND make you eligable for THIS:



With "Colorful Fall", you get 16 textured papers and 46 elements: 2 laser cut paper borders, 1 folded paper edge, 4 rectangle frames, 1 oval frame, 1 string frame, 3 brads, 1 swirl, 1 leafy swirl, 2 scarecrows, 1 twig, 5 flowers, 1 sunflower, 1 cabbage flower, 1 butterfly, 5 leafs, 2 physalis vines, 1 tag, 2 mats, one with frayed edges, 1 notepaper, 3 folded ribbons, 3 tied ribbons, 2 tied ribbons with eyelets, 2 strings with beads... ALL FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF "Cee Zee" and "Sweet Thang"!



AND SPEAKING OF FREE...


Yes, it's Part Two of Part Four of "A Book of You"! This time you'll get 17 elements that will match all Eight Parts of this Four Part Kit. (I know, it's mind-boggling, I'm a 4.0 honor student and yet I can't manage to count to four without getting into trouble.)




ATTENTION ALTERED ART PEOPLE:

Tomorrow you'll get Part Three of Part Four:

Add-On Ephemera

hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Tammara - I came to your site via Creative Busy Hands. I've pillaged most of your freebies! I absolutely love your work - humor and design working together. Good luck with your college work. I've subscribed via Bloglines to keep up with all your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the add-ons! Love the inchies and your T-shirts, too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely add-on, many many thanks..^-^

    Love, Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to second Sally's comments about arriving here from CBH and pillaging your freebies. I think you might be slightly insane-- but it's my kind of insanity; )

    You deserve a standing ovation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great elements, thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete