Wednesday, October 28, 2009

FREE Ephemera!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm late posting Part Three of Part Four of "A Book of You"... I've been caught up in HOMEWORK HELL for the past four days. This week's intellectual goulash: a quiz on Photoshop printing techniques; a quiz on the Julio-Claudian Emperors of Rome; a Western Civ Mid term (tomorrow!) covering Neanderthals to Classical Greeks, and a paper on W.E.B. Dubois's concept of double consciousness and how it relates to the poetry of the Harlem Renaissance. HA HA HA, I'm going to pop on "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay and work on a collage for the Three Muses's "Couples" challenge this week... stay tuned to see how all that filters together (I'm expecting weirdness).
HERE'S YOUR (TARDY) FREEBIE:

'

21 pieces of hi-res ephemera and postage mark overlays, meant to coordinate with the "A Book of You" journal but certainly of use to non-journalling altered art people as well. Go get it HERE:

Come back Tomorrow(ish) for Part Four of Part Four: Cards and Headers

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Oct [LA 05:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 29 Oct [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara - You Rock, Lady! Thanks so much for the goodies, and good luck with all your quizes, etc...all them Classical Neanderthals and such like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tammara! I don't know how you keep it together--or better yet, keep it separate! For some amazing reason, you always translate it well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DANG GIRL! I love your stuff, but my Mac doesn't like the .rar that you save your files in. So I'll have to love from afar....(sniff) ;->

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tammara there's nothing Tardy about these lovely freebies, I love all your suff. How you manage to juggle everything in your busy life I will never know, but I'm so pleased you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can never open these RAR files. Is there a way to get them in another format? Adobe won't open them. I have windows.

    ReplyDelete