Saturday, September 12, 2009

Three Muses & FREEBIE "It's All About the Hat"

The challenge this week at Three Muses is "Moonstruck." The entries were so fantastic that I'm hesitant to post one myself; I just hope I can stand up to the competition! Here's my entry,
"Marvelous Night for a Moon Dance":

Really, you've got to grab some coffee (you'll be there a while) and go check out the other artists: http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/By popular request:
THE LIZARD UPDATE!


THE BAD LIZARD: Well, I've contacted shelters and rescue homes as far away as Bloomfield, Connecticut (that's at least 80 miles from here) and so far NO ONE is willing to take T-Rex (the psychotic twenty-pound iguana) off our hands. Yes, I know, it's shocking; you'd think people would be lined up around the block just hoping for the chance to own their very own demon lizard, especially one the size of a baby alligator who bites, hisses, and tail-whips anything that comes near him. So I'm still stuck with the reptile from Hell... but now that I'm back in school I'm hoping I can find a brave/reckless 20-something boy willing to try and tame the crazed beastie. One of the (very Goth) boys who sat next to me in Drawing last semester has a tarantula, so maybe he needs a psychotic twenty-pound iguana to round out his private Chamber of Horrors?
THE GOOD LIZARD: Meanwhile, my dear sweet Will, who has been terrified of reptiles all his life, is now routinely sitting down at night to watch Chris Matthews and hand-feed grapes to the (good) lizard in his lap. Godzilla continues to labor under the delusion she is a dog; she even sits up and begs!

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!


Here's a new collection of Crowns and Silly Hats (no pointy hats; I'm saving them for the Halloween collection, coming SOON). You can download them FREE here: http://www.4shared.com/file/132152796/4ed53e3e/Its_All_About_the_HAT.html


Come back soon! Hugs!

15 comments:

  1. I just love your art work. Thank you for all your wonderful freebies. I am using some of your faires in my blog banner. It shoud be up soon. Check it out.

    http://goatfeathers-celeste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re your friendly iguana- I had a few pets along the years that I gave to zoos and universities - Boa constrictors (they just got TOO BIG!) and 2 Coati Mundis (one bit my ankle and mangled it - lots of tears and stitches!). Perhaps a local zoo will take it? I know there are reptile zoos all over the place, and some universities or colleges might like to have him as a display in their science building. How about as a display in a local high school? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your moondance couple charmed me completely. I do so love your art, Tammara! I wish I could offer a solution for your iguana problem, but "iguana" take a pass on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colorful "moon dance" interpretation! And appreciate the lizard update too! OMG, I totally lost it when I read the post. It's funny, but it's NOT funny. Good luck finding a new home for him. RE Lindart's comment - Yup, sounds like he'd make a great display only if he's stuffed! Thanks for the great "freebies" too! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your moondance couple are hilarious Miss Tammara, I just love your sense of humour and your style of art. Keep 'em coming. :O)

    I think the only situation to your lizard problem is to save up your money and buy a new house and don't tell the lizard your new address.

    Thanks so much for the freebies, I'm finding them a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your moondance couple,thankyou for the great freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is such a joy to visit. I love your "Moondance" which is gorgeous, so creative and beautifully executed. Your lizard story is priceless. I have small lizards invading my house from time to time. I think they are more scared than I. I usually wrap them in a tissue and place them gently outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Sep [LA 03:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 13 Sep [OZ 08:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  9. It will kill you to know that i want a lizard and T-Rex would be perfect! [My hubby said i can have one when i burn half my access weight]But i live in Aust :o(
    Have you advertised in the papers? Pet shop windows?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your moonstruck entry is beautiful and funny! Like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tammara!
    Am new to Three Muses but enjoying it! LOVE your blog, love the way your art pieces are stories. Hey, and you do Kimmie's CC, too!
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im always inspired after visiting your site. You never fail to amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your art work. Thank you for all your wonderful freebies. I am using some of your faires in my blog banner
    Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete