Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three Muses and Something Completely Different

ARRRGGHHH, I keep forgetting that EVERYONE I talk to on-line seems to live in a different time zone than mine! I made this for this week's Three Muses Challenge, thinking the challenge "Windows" wouldn't change until Wednesday... except that it's already Wednesday over where the Three Muses are, so now the challenge is "Zlightly Zetti"... oh well, here's my (late) entry anyway,
"Her Eyes Are the Windows of Her Soul":

And go check out all the work by all the other (NOT tardy) artists - or post a "Zlightly Zetti" piece yourself: http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Someone wrote me after my last post to ask "what on earth is a MOO card?" Which is exactly what I said when I first saw the challenge up on Something Completely Different. It turns out that a MOO card is pretty much a skinny ATC - the dimensions are 2.8 cm x 7 cm. I made my first MOO for this week's ABC Challenge, and it wasn't half as irritating as it is to try to make things postcard size - go figure!

But I'm not going to pat myself on the back just yet - they're switching to inchies for October, when I'm officially a member of the design team, and YIKES that's small. Cross your fingers for me! And then go over and check out the site: http://adifferentchallengeaweek.blogspot.com/

ALSO: I got a letter asking (very politely) what had happened to Part Four of "A Book of You." Which resulted in a head-slapping "DOH!" on my part, because what happened to Part Four is that I just plumb forgot to design it, because I'm a hopeless air-head, and how I'm pulling down straight A's in school I'll never know.

(I think they're just keeping me around for the entertainment factor.)

So I'll try to get Part Four out this weekend...

Hugs!


7 comments:

  1. I am the culprit, Tammara. I live in Western Australia and my time is 12 hours ahead of east coast USA so when it is my turn I post on Wednesday morning which is Tuesday "over there". I nearly missed your hugely clever and creative window. Simply amazing artwork and I love it - a lot. I like the idea of the windows as eyes looking outwards. What an original idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who claims to know little about Moos, you have come up with something quite sensational. There used to be a very nice Moo challenge every week on the blogs but the ladies who hosted it ran out of the time it needed and closed it down. I am sure another one will spring up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara you always come up with something extra quirky and creative, your window theme for the Muses is a stunner, I love the eyes looking out on the world, and giving nothing away about what's going on inside. By the way, it's never too late to post your entry at the Muses. it just means you have a queue of themes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Moo--and thanks for the new kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Tammara, you have more on your plate on a daily basis than any 3 other women I know, LOL! So if you forgot to design Part 4, I at least feel better that I didn't miss it somehow. You are certainly under no obligation to me (or anyone else, for that matter) to produce & provide freebie fodder for our addiction! BUT...having said that...um...you can if you really WANT to... :) And now I'm gonna go see if I can't make a MOO or two of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Moo. It is a real bonus to have digi work displayed on SCD blog. Expand the playground. I agree with you inchies are tiny. Trying to squeeze my head into them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There used to be a very nice Moo challenge every week on the blogs but the ladies who hosted it ran out of the time it needed and closed it down. Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete