Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Thank God It's Friday & Theme Thursday

Dear Readers, I'm going to try very hard not to whine about having to go back to school today, although if I had a choice in the matter I would rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick that's been rolled in the dirt and infected with leprosy...
...not that I'm COMPLAINING, or anything...

ANYWAY, the challenge this week at Thank God It's Friday is "Funny Animals." Here's my entry,
"Now The Truth Can Be Told!":

(Background Paper from KimB)

To check out the other entries (Taluula's piece furthers the adventures of NapoleaHen the Royal Rooster - it's so cool to see my freebies turn up in the challenges!), or to post one yourself, go to: http://thankgoditsfriday.wordpress.com/

Over at Theme Thursday, the challenge is "Halloween." Of course, they want ATC's and I just don't work that small, but I'm going to post anyway because I'm a terrible pain in the butt as well as a smart-ass. So here's my entry,

"A Fowl Lesson":

(original vintage photos, which I have colorized and rather seriously altered, from Nancy Baumiller; cool Halloween text box from Cathe Holden)

To check out the other entries, or to post one yourself, go to: http://themethursday.wordpress.com/

Well, I guess it's back to the real world (if you can use that term to describe Art School). On the bright side, if the professors ask us if anything interesting happened to us this summer, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can answer "I was bitten by a psychotic twenty-pound iguana."

4 comments:

  1. I always get a kick out of your blog posts! And thanks for clearing up the REAL reason why Sgt. Pepper was so lonely!!!!!hahahaha And many, many thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I wonder if you could contact me thro' my blog? its in connection with SCD challenge blog.
    Thanks, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pieces are just hilarious, as always. How funny that no one had discovered the real reason behind Sgt Pepper's loneliness ........ until now. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete