Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crowabout Week 51 - "Boo!"

The challenge for Week 51 at Nancy Baumiller's Crowabout is "Boo!" I used (and greatly altered) the following images that were provided by Nancy: the house, the eyes, the skull, the bats, and the figure of the wandering ghost. Here's my entry,
"Possibly Haunted":


I have good news and bad news: the good news is that I (finally!!!) got my grades for the summer session and I've managed to hang on to my 4.0 another semester; the bad news is I'm back in school and once again studying a weird mixture of random subjects at the same time (and those of you who follow my blog know what that does to my art!). This week's intellectual goulash: Langston Hughes in English Lit and Neolithic Agriculture in Western Civ. (I expect to hit the peak of weirdness around mid-October, when The Jazz Age in one class will correspond with The Black Plauge in the other - jeez, as if I'm not strange enough NOW.)

1 comment: