Saturday, August 22, 2009

Triple Art Post

First up is Three Muses! This week, the challenge is "Wings on Things," and here's my entry,
"Night Song":

(Background papers from mITSYBELLE's "Mysterious You" kit.)

As always, the art produced for the Three Muses Challenge this week is fantastic, and I really encourage you to go over and check out the other entries:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Also, you've got until Wednesday to post one yourself!

Next up is Sunday Postcard Art. The theme this week is "Glamor Girls", and here's my entry,

"Manhunt":
To check out the other entries, go HERE: http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

Finally, I made an entry for Dans Ma Maison and missed the deadline (AGAIN). Same problem as usual - it's the next day THERE hours and hours before it's the next day HERE. And it doesn't really matter (AGAIN) because I didn't do what I was supposed to do anyway. The challenge at Dans Ma Maison has a catch just like the one at Gothic Arches - the art has to be shaped like a house every week. The theme was "wings" (or, to be exact, "In my house there are WINGS"; the challenge is ALWAYS "In my house there are..."). Most of the art isn't digital, but mine is and I don't do "house-shaped" because blooger doesn't do transparencies. So I gave them houses WITH wings, in

"Arial Tax Dodge":


By the way, all three pieces were made left-handed. The only thing I can't do digitally without my right hand is extractions (lots of fine motor control needed to extract an image). Not bad, huh?

11 comments:

  1. I love all your work and have used several of your freebies already and will certainly use more. Your 'Nocturnal Maiden-Crested Warbler' is stupendous and your words are always hilarious too!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three of these wonderful pieces but especially the Nocturnal Maiden Crested Warbler with her very rare song. :O) I also love your wickedly quirky sense of humour but best of all I LOVE that you do not follow rules, you're a girl after my own heart. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH Tammara! Once again you have excelled. Your Nocturnal Maiden-Crested Warbler is magnificent! Only recently coming to know you, I didn't understand the reference to not using your right hand, but a journey far down in your blog reveals it's in a splint and bandage. Sorry! However, if this is one-handed art, I don't know if I can handle the magnificence of two-handed art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's stunning !! thank you for your participation of "dans ma maison"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous artwork! I love your rich and scrumptious take on the "wings" theme. There is so much to see and all of it is stunning. Standing ovation from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, but am partial to the bird. Being "winged" hasn't hurt your designing--or your sense of humor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love all three of the pieces, but I smiled a little extra at the rebellious house ;) We must do it our own way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so inspired by all your pieces! Love your "smart-ass" attitude- rock on sister!
    I was wondering what your Terms of Use are for your freebies that aren't marked "for personal use only". I was hoping to use some of your images in my artwork to sell (note: I have only sold a few things on etsy so far, so we are talking about small scale selling).
    Thanks for all you share!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, please leave me a way to contact you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry, you can email me at andylynns@yahoo.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete