Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday is TOO LATE to Post for "Thank God It's Friday"?!?!

I noted yesterday that the "Thank God It's Friday" Challenge this week was "Tears." So I made this,
"A Mermaid's Tears":

However, now that I'm ready to post it, it seemes that THURSDAY is too late to post an entry for "Thank God It's FRIDAY." So my art is stranded! The irony is enough to bring tears to your eyes...

ANYWAY, mITSYBELLE has a new kit out yet again, and I used some of the papers to make the sea and the sky in "A Mermaid's Tears", as well as the text box. Here's a better look at the kit, which is called "The Moody Blues."

The kit comes with 15 papers and 42 beautiful elements: beads, bows, brads, and even a metal bird! There's two diffrent lace frames, and a great assortment of flowers.


Here two more layouts I made using this wonderful and very versitile kit:


"Summer Schedule"


"The Princess"

You can purchase "The Moody Blues" in mITSYBELLE's SAS store:

MY new kit is almost done... yikes, it's HUGE.

3 comments:

  1. Sabrina has the same luck I do! lol Even tho it was too late to post, I'm glad we got to see it--their loss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily it's never too late to post to your blog and I'm so pleased you did. What a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece. I had to laugh about the leg men. This is a neat entry and so far you've got 3 comments. Sometimes I only get 3 or 4 even when I post on time and send out 25 or 30 comments on other blogs. I'm glad you went on and posted your last week's "tears".
    Faye

    ReplyDelete