Sunday, August 9, 2009

Three Muses & "August Elegance" Freebie Part Two

This week's theme at The Three Muses Challenge is "Art in the Round", which for some reason keeps getting that old song stuck in my head, the one that goes: "For every season, turn, turn, turn / there is a reason, turn, turn, turn..."
...and THEN my (decidedly odd) brain jumps to the old black-and-white intro to Rod Sterling's "The Twilight Zone." I CANNOT EXPLAIN THAT, but hey, by now you all know that I'm a few bricks shy of a chimney, right?

ANYWAY, here's my entry,
"Circular Logic": To check out the other entries (there are some seriously cool artists who post over at the Three Muses!), or to post one yourself, go HERE:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

And now for your freebie!



Here is the link for the ELEMENTS: http://www.4shared.com/file/123579441/3bd4f6d4/elements.html

To snag the papers (if you haven't already), please scroll down to the next post.

ATTENTION ALTERED ART FOLKS: Come back tomorrow, for part one of my next FREE kit,

"Accidently Art."

11 comments:

  1. This is superb and thanks for the freebies too!!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo clever, not only is this full of wit and fun, but the picture you've put in the crystal ball is magic. Kudos to you Tammara.

    PS thanks so much for the elements - they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, where do I begin? Thanks for the beeyooteefull entry. It's full of creative thought and talent (as usual)! Also, thank you for the kind words about our corner of the blog challenge world. AND thank you for the freebies. You're a treasured addition to our blogsters, Tammara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! There are so many wondrous things to see in your amazing picture, not least of which is the crystal ball. I love your artwork for its humour and sheer brilliance in execution. How lucky we are to have you land at the Three Muses. Thanks so much for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning blog Tammara. First time I have been here and I am seriously impressed with your talent. Love the DSO kit. Thank you so much. Downloading now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammara,
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my work in making collage elements. You said to pop over and let you know if i am interested in the digital srapbooking site. I dont know much about digi scrapbooking but i am interested and would love to know more so please email me :)
    june.macfarlane@gmail.com Its great that the site is expanding into altered arts too !!!
    Love your graphics here ... brilliant !!! I shall add to follow
    June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning piece for the challenge along with others on your blog! Thank you for the freebies, too!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. NO matter what colours I throw at you - you still manage to keep that beautiful style of yours- eclectic, whimsy and vintage! Beautiful job GF! And you had me sitting reading and LMO at your iguana story- hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete