Friday, August 14, 2009

Three Muses & "Accidentally Art" FREEBIE Part Two

I apologize for my tardiness; as I'm such an airhead one might assume that I've applied an unusually loose definition to the term "tomorrow", but (at least this time) I am late due to computer issues. Happily they are resolved, and I can post again!
This week's challenge over at the Three Muses is "Hats." It was a real challenge, because I'm extraordinarily fond of hats - including the digital variety, as I had A LOT of different images I could have run with for this one! Here's what I came up with,
"Harriet's Hats":

To check out the other entries (and there's always some VERY COOL artwork over at Three Muses), or to post one yourself, go HERE:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

And to make posting in this week's challenge that much easier, I'm giving you ALL...

HATS! Lots and lots of HATS...

...not to mention crowns.


"Accidentally Art" Part Two is a collection of 30 hats and crowns, all isolated .png files at 300 dpi. You can download them HERE:


TOMORROW (at least barring a recurrence of Internet failure!), I will have Part Three for you:

"Fairies, Floozies, and Freaky Feathered Folks."

10 comments:

  1. Your artwork is always superb and thank you so much for all your wonderful freebies. I used some of them myself for this week's Three Muses challenge and for several other things on my blog if you'd care to take a look.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain on computer issues--they're great when they work, right?! Love the hats--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic artwork!!thankyou for the hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harriet certainly knows how to wear a hat, what a woman, AND what a hat! Your sense of fun and quirk is delicious Tammara.

    PS Thanks for your lovely freebies, I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how delicious! Your Harriet story is so rich and beautifully crafted and evidence of a wicked sense of humour. I love it. Whimsical, quirky and absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi from a fellow Masshole! thanks so much--can't wait to use these hats...i love making my friends look silly! keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete