Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank God It's Friday (Take Two!) & FREE "August Elegance" Kit

This week's Challenge at "Thank God It's Friday" is "PENS AND BRUSHES." Or, at least it was 5 minutes ago.... but NOW? Who knows? They could be scrambling to change it to something completely unrelated as I type (not that I'm still upset about missing the deadline yesterday, or anything.)
ANYWAY, here is my entry, a freaky bit of photomanipulation I call
"Creativity."

To see the other entries (or to post one yourself), visit the site HERE:

http://thankgoditsfriday.wordpress.com/

PS: Don't freak out when you see that the first paragraph is in German! Just scroll down for the English translation.
(This may be how I ran into trouble posting yesterday afternoon - I'm not sure what the time difference is exactly, but I think they're ahead of us here in the Berkshires by a good 6 or 7 hours at least, so it may have been just after midnight in Germany. Damn, I guess they take their deadlines SERIOUSLY.)

And now for your freebies!


The sharp-eyed amoungst you will recognize KimB's DSO Color Challenge pallette, used here to create "August Elegance." Today you get the papers - 13 patterned papers and 9 lightly textured solids, 22 in all. Tomorrow you'll be able to download the elements. Here are the download links for the papers:

http://www.4shared.com/file/123565187/f7f480e/patterned_papers.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/123575216/969c5438/solid_papers.html
Come back tomorrow for the elements, and hopefully a new peice of artwork too. Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Wow this is very impressive.
    Fantastic elements. Love them.

    Thanks Tammara for your pens and brushes to TGiF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this,really cool,laughing my head off reading your post LOL!!read yesterday's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondrous work of art- creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a fun, creative, and wonderful piece!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 07:07pm, NY 09:07pm] - 08 Aug [UK 02:07am, OZ 12:07pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. great digital (?) playing!!!
    greetings katrin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image! love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and artistic interpretation of the artful mind!! You are one very talented lady, and I really enjoy your art. (Also love those elements!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love your art style and quirkiness Tammara. This for TGIF is so cool.

    Thanks for the kit papers, I eagerly await the elements. Ta very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I am so glad you visited me so I could come over and see this amazing site of yours! I fell head over heals with this very first post I see! I can't wait to snoop around a bit more and then get you added to my links list.

    I'll email you regarding your message - I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I can't find your email so if you don't mind, email me at marsha@tumblefishstudio.com when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! It's kind of a look at the whole thought process--cool! :) Love the new, kit, too--thanks! The papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete