Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunday Postcard Art & "Accidentally Art" FREEBIE Part Three

This week the challange at Sunday Postcard was "Nursery Rhymes." Except I'm once again caught short by the fact that the theme changes the day BEFORE it's supposed to change, so I'm too late to officially post my entry,
"Hey Diddle Diddle":


The thing is, I CHECKED the site before I made this piece, and it was still "Nursery Rhymes" THEN. But by the time I had completed the piece and went to post it (two hours later), the theme had been changed to "Glamor Girls."

Oh well, I HATE posting artwork in that 6x4 size they ask for anyway. Being the obnoxious wench I am, I was just going to ignore the rules and enter my 12x12... I guess they showed me!

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!

Part Three of "Accidentally Art" is "Fairies, Floozies and Far-out Feathered Folks." There's 15 images all together; some are hand-colored vintage photos, some are hand-colored and embellished vintage photos, and some are weird assemblages I've cobbled together for you from stock photographs, CGI, and vintage illustrations... including, as shown here, my personal creation "Napoleahen."
(Yeah, it's an old "Pam Jam" joke.)
You can grab all my freaky little friends HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/125201372/85fe1355/fairies_floozies__far-out_feathered_folk.html

COME BACK SOON, I've still got backgrounds to give away. Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. Love your Nursery Rhyme art and the freebie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara, I love your art !
    I have to see if I can download your freebies?
    OH your are just awesome, I love all your images.
    I will be back, really enjoyed your blog.
    Hugs Laura,I love Paper Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee you are my kind of girl, I hate rules too. Your nursery rhyme piece definitely needs to be seen and commented on though because it's a delight. Bravo.

    PS Thanks for part 3 of your fantastic freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your nursery rhyme it's FAB!!,gorgeous freebie thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tammara.
    What a nice place you have created on the worldwideweb ! I
    I'ts a feast to visit and read your blogs.
    I also checked out your website. Wel done and specialy your photo manipulations !
    Thats also one of my favorite things to do.
    *****
    Thank you for the freebies. When i am using them i will mension you. Oke ?
    *****
    Greetings from the Netherlands.
    http://www.riandesign.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kindness in sharing your beautiful artwork is sincerely appreciated. Thank you, Tammara.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely freebies! The theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge changes every Sunday (well, in the night between Saturday and Sunday European time), so don´t worry about that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tammara, thanks for your generosity in sharing your images. I'm just learning the digital art thing right now.

    ReplyDelete