Monday, August 31, 2009

One Powerful Hour, Sunday Postcard Art, & NEW Round of FREEBIES

Hello, everyone! I'm happy to say that the splint on my right hand is gone and the stitches were removed Friday. It's nice to be able to use my right hand again!
So we'll have to celebrate with a new round of freebies!

But first, check out the piece I made for One Powerful Hour. Their theme this week is "Alphabet List," and it involves choosing three words at random from a list provided on the site; I chose OCEAN, UMBRELLA and COFFEE, and created this:
"Java Junkie"

You can see all the other artwork (or post one yourself, at least until Friday) at:

http://onepowerfulhour.blogspot.com/

Next, we move over to Sunday Postcard Art, where the theme for the week is "Fish." As someone whose artwork almost invariably incorporates off-beat humor, "Fish" is a real gift - just the word fish sounds funny all by itself. Here's my entry,

"Elizabeth's Pet Peeve":

Pour yourself a cup of coffee and go see all the other fabulous fish (and trust me on the coffee, this challenge gets a lot of entries!), and consider posting one yourself:

http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

But before you go, make sure you download your FREE stuff!


"A Book of You" is a journaling kit, from which you will be able to fashion 8 coordinating pages; the first part is the papers. You can snag them HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/129118357/c6fefbb8/A_Book_of_You_PAPERS.html

Tomorrow you get Part Two! Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. I so love your fun and quirky style Tammara and both your pieces : Java Junkie and Elizabeth's Pet Peeve blow me away. Wonderful.

    Thanks for the feebie by the way I would love to start a Book of Me.

    Glad to hear your hand is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillinat art,love them both,thankyou for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sense of humour, great art :) Thanks for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your SPC piece! It's absolutely brilliant. You have the most wonderful, whimsical, out-of-the-box approach, Tammara. I absolutely love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear that your hand is all better...that really would put a damper on an artistic soul.

    I love both pieces but your Java Girl is just to much fun...I often feel like that when I realize I'm still drinking coffee late in the afternoon...but I just can't stop it's too good!

    Thanks for taking the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You create amazing artwork! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful postcard art- stunning array of images - quirky and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like both pieces of your artwork, but I really dig the coffee layout the best! LOL! Wonderful!

    Thank you for the beautiful kit, too!

    ReplyDelete