Monday, August 10, 2009

One Powerful Hour Challenge & FREE "Accidentally Art" Kit

The Challenge this week at "One Powerful Hour" is "Dolls." I had some STRANGE stock photos taken from Parisian Department store windows (I used six or seven diffrent source photos to create this image) and I've been having lots of fun with them!
So here's my (seriously weird) entry,
"Mannequin Queen":

To check out the other entries (or to post one yourself), go HERE:

http://onepowerfulhour.blogspot.com/

And now for your freebie!


PART ONE of "Accidentally Art" is a set of ten isolated, hand-tinted vintage photographs of children. They are .PNG files, all at least 4 inches tall and 300 dpi. You can snag them FREE here:

Come back tomorrow for Part Two!

8 comments:

  1. Love your pic,thankyou for the freebie,lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love today's freebie, but can't open it on safari, do you have any suggestions? Your work is wonderful! Jen
    theartteacher2000@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this! I look forward to "playing" with these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your OPH piece is fantastic! I love all the different images you put together to make it. they meld so well together and really make a fun and eye candy filled piece!

    Thanks for taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowee I love your Mannequin Queen. Absolutely stunningly scrumptious!!

    ReplyDelete