Sunday, July 5, 2009

Three Muses Challenge, New mITSYBELLE kit, & Last PAM JAM Freebie!!!

This week's challenge at "Three Muses" is UP, UP AND AWAY! This is the little bit of weirdness I cooked up to send their way; it's called "Joe's Garage":

You can check out what other artists made for the challenge (or submit one yourself!) at:

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

SECONDLY, the very talented mITSYBELLE has a new kit in her store: "In the Den", which features 12 papers in shades of blue, gold, brown and off-white, and 42 beautiful elements ranging from scrolls and flowers to lace, an assortment of frames, and flowers.

Altered Art aficionados take note: the kit ALSO contains an antique globe, a jeweled magnifying glass and matching letter opener, and a really cool antique compass. Here are some layouts I made using "In the Den", all featuring the amazing Sunny, who TAKES HER OWN PICTURES (yes, including the gorgeous Bahamian wedding shots!!!)


Right now, "In the Den" is 30% off, and you can purchase it for a mere $3.15 here:

http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_81&products_id=3295&zenid=45847df6f8338ba5dd6e32f2c7d2bb54

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!!!



The final installment of PAM JAM: "Odds and Ends" (with the opperative word being ODD). You're getting a melange of elements, old photos, ephemera, and backgrounds. There's weirdness galore! There's an old Victorian encyclopedia image of bats, an antique diving helmet, a few old audio appliances, a pair of fangs, more silly hats... even a flying pig! You can snag it HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/116134783/3be572e2/Pam_Jam_BONUS_odds__ends.html
SO... now I have to hit the books hard this week. I've got a paper on "Death of a Salesmen" due Tuesday, an exam on Byzantine Art on Thursday, and a term paper on 20th Century Modernism in American Literature due next Monday. YIKES!!!!!!

It's most likely I will be absent from the blogosphere that week. But here's the deal: leave me a URL for anything you create with PAM JAM this next week (if you don't have your own blog, you can upload it to photobucket and send me that URL) in this post's "COMMENTS" section. When I come back, I'll put them up on my blog. Show me YOUR weirdness!

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! I've just spent this Sunday moning reading your blog. Amazing scrapping, colages, designing and journaling.
    My husbahnd walked by as I was reading and your art work caught his attention. He said "I love her colors, concepts and attitude...over the top!"
    Thanks sooooo much for all the free stuff too!I've bookmarked this as a fave blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Tammara, everything looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny - I have that exact bat print, and was trying to fit it into a 'normal' layout. I gave up ... but now they are on the list with Napoleon and the chicken.

    Big love for this wonderful excursion in strangeness :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do you have time to breathe! I am in awe of your workload and admire you greatly for your tenacity. I love your blog and the energy that just BURSTS from it. Thanks so much for taking part in The Three Muses Challenge. I love your picture which has kept me busy for a good few minutes - there is so much to see. Great work. Hope you will be back for our next challenge on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one busy and talented lady Tammara, this is a brilliant piece of fun. Love it. Thanks for joining in and hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fascinating piece! So many small details, such talent! Glad to see you at our challenge, and hope to see you time after time!! Applause from my corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the blog.very nice.just wish i know enough of the techie stuff.all this is just tonew tome.but i am learning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haent been this excited to get blog goodies in a long time!! Thanks so much! Ill be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tammara, this has certainly been the most fun ever! While you're studying next week, I'll be playing with PamJam, and see where MY twisted mind takes me--you've given me plenty of images! Hmmm....I wonder what you'll envision with Death of a Salesman thrown in the mix?! lol

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I am in love ...

    Delia's Answer is One

    I can't thank you enough, Tammara. I haven't had this much fun, or been more excited about an art, in a long time. I thank you, my sanity thanks you. My house probably won't :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic,just discovered your blog,great!!

    ReplyDelete