Sunday, July 26, 2009

Three Muses Challenge & MORE FREEBIES

The challenge this week at Three Muses is "Incredible Journey." So here's the bit of weirdness I cooked up for them - it's called
"With the Wind in Your Knickers":

To see the other entries, or to post one yourself, go here: http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

AND NOW:

Here's Part One of your Freebie!

"A Deco Garden" has 18 papers in all - 8 patterned papers, 6 solids and 4 lace papers. THe papers you get today; the elements will be posted next, along with whatever new artwork I might happen to have made between now and then... which will doubtlessly be as weird as all the previous offerings, but hey, we've all figured out that I'm seriously twisted by now.


http://www.4shared.com/file/120881074/ad084f39/A_Deco_Garden_PATRN_PAPERS.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/120883601/3ca79948/A_Deco_Garden_LCPL_PAPERS.html
So, be sure to come back tomorrow for Part Two! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 27 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!--Glad to hear you get a break for a bit! I love both of these kits--thank you! It's amazing how you can go from weird to Art Deco--and back. But I'm glad you can! :) Love the postcards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammara have you made a link to the Three Muses I don't seem to be able to see this absolutely WONDERFUL and fun artwork over there.

    Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammara - Taluula (Ann) told me that you had created the most fantastic "Incredible Journey" so I found my way here to check it out. IT IS INCREDIBLE!! If you leave a comment on the challenge page it will give more people the opportunity to see it, although sadly perhaps not this week as the new challenge starts today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammara -- Ann and Marie have stolen my adjectives (wonderful and incredible), so I'm left with inventive and gorgeous! I am embarrassed to admit the wind in my knickers is not usually of such usefulness....ahem! Thanks for playing along. Next time, link to us so all our folks can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cute! I just clicked real quick because I saw your freebie on a list I am on, and that was like 3 hours ago. LOL! The ATC stuff you put together is wonderful -- I just love reading it all.

    ReplyDelete