Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunday Postcard Art & A Deco Garden Freebie Part Two

This week's challenge at Sunday Postcard Art is "Fashion." Here is my entry,
"Not Your Average Blonde":

To check out the other entries (or to post one yourself!), go to: http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/

AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE:


"A Deco Garden" comes with 29 elements, only a few of which are shown here; there's also more scrolls, text boxes, borders, ribbons, flowers and frames. You can download the whole kaboodle here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/121137049/2b5754f6/A_Deco_Garden_ELEMENTS.html

If you don't have the papers yet, please scroll down to the previous entry to download them too.

I'm awaiting the results of my finals to get my final grades for the summer session; I'm pretty well on track to maintain my 4.0 another semester. When that's official (the grades should come out by the end of the week), we will have to celebrate with another round of freebies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there'll be no surprises with your GPA--so I'll be ready to celebrate with you! :) Love this kit--btw--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete