Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pam Jam FREEBIES Part Three - Vintage Cuties, Weirdos & Trouble-makers

Now that you have downloaded a collection of silly hats and a wide selection of wings, you need people to decorate! Of course, it's perfectly acceptable to decorate your own family photos, as I've done with this (older) photo of THE PRINCESS:

But you're probably going to want to use vintage photos for your altered art pieces - if for no other reson than because the people in them have gone to their heavenly rewards, and so they won't get upset with you for dressing them up in silly hats, wings, tutus (or sticking their heads on chickens...). So here's a good collection to get you started - 35 copy-right free vintage photos, most of them high-resolution TIFF files. You can snag them HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/115343485/831736b1/old_photos.html

Tomorrow: Part Four, Backgrounds.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I think Imma gonna be up a wee bit late tonight :-D

    A boatload of thanks. This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are great! I'm trying to picture myself standing on the bottle--not a pretty image! LOL Thanks, Tammara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im having awesome fun with these!! I love how you give us a different peice every night! i love doing this vintagy collagy look and its hard to find cool items to use! thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just made my way through your blog, and am amazed I haven't found you until now! Your work is fresh, innovative, and meticulous....and now I'm a member of your fan club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammara,

    I was just wondering how the studying was going. I'm starting to play with my weirdos and hats and all the other fun stuff you have armed me with!! Good Luck with the exam!
    Michelle (an admirer of unusaul art and sarcasm)

    ReplyDelete