Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm LATE!!!

Where did yesterday go???? All the kids were here (and the granddaughter) and so I wound up spending the entire time dispensing food and justice (the oldest two are 24 and 21; as far as I am concerned, THEY OUGHT TO BE OLD ENOUGH BY NOW to stop with the "Mom, he's touching me" crap!!!). If they could only behave as well as they can eat...
They took off late, leaning me with a big mess to clean up, and plotting:"Mom's Revenge"
ANYWAY... here's Part Five of "PAM JAM": two downloads of pure unadulterated weirdness, from old anatomical drawings to running chickens, from pewter frogs to tarot cards to the hand with a pocket-watch at the top of the post... and Napoleon, for no good reason at all. (If you find a good use for him, you HAVE to share a link with us, ESPECIALLY if it also involves the chicken.)

You can snag them all HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/115921254/c1e11a95/Epemera.html


http://www.4shared.com/file/115922218/be8e3c54/PAM_JAM_elements.html


TOMORROW: You Can't Throw a Party Without Having Leftovers

7 comments:

  1. I'm having so much fun with this - the first layout is partway done ... and Napoleon and a chicken, huh? Sounds like a winner to me :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids are still saying I liked the other one best--and at any given moment, I did! lol Napoleon and a chicken actually sound pretty cool--I think your weirdness is rubbing off! LOL

    Thanks for all for all of this cool fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is the "BOMB"! LOL I just love what you have done, here, with ephemera and design. Thank you for sharing.

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! you have such fun stuff and i just love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW....How Neat....I Love it...thank You Dear for this unique Gift....

    ReplyDelete