Thursday, July 23, 2009

FREE AT LAST Freebies

Oh Thank God, summer school is finally over! Those 2 classes were SO intense (during the summer session, they basically shove a 16-week class into an 8-week time period) I wasn't sure I was going to make it. I took my final exams yesterday (yes, of course BOTH of them were on the same day, that's just the way things work for me), and now I have five glorious weeks of freedom before the fall session begins. SO WE ARE GOING TO CELEBRATE - and what better way to celebrate freedom than with freebies?!?!?
HOWEVER, first a word from our sponsors...


Yes, mITSYBELLE has a new kit in her stores! It's called "My Jessica," after mITSYBELLE's daughter (who is almost certainly another princess... just don't tell mine, because as far as Her Royal Blondness is concerned,
there can be only one princess!

"My Jessica": has 15 pastel papers and 50 elements, including beads, brads, bows, and a bunch of other cool stuff. Here's some layouts I made using this cool kit:

"Mister Sun"

"Her Royal Blondness"

Another actual recent photo of THE PRINCESS, who has now magnaminously consented to be photographed TWICE this calendar year.

(Hmm, she must want something big for Christmas.)


"You LEAF Me Breathless"

One of my favorite photos of THE PRINCESS in her younger years (before I had to negotiate with her agent prior to taking her picture).

and finally, "Fairy Princess Rule"

(Altered Art folks, take note of the fairy I made here... I'm looking into my crystal ball here, and I see fairies in your immediate future...)

You can purchase "My Jessica" for $3.50 this week (30% off the $5.00 price) HERE:
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_81&products_id=3393

AND NOW FOR YOUR FIRST FREEBIE!!!!!!
Part One of "Divine Deco" - you can snag them FREE here:

Come back tomorrow for the elements, and probably more
weird art and snarky stories, too.
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Yesss! You're back! Now I can have my regular fix of wonderful weirdness. Ahhhhh! That feels GOOOOD!
    Hope the exams went well and that you were able to keep a lot of nice images for us in this mind of yours.
    Thank you for sharing them ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, congrats on your exams and wish you good leisure (and lots of freebies for us, LOL). Thank you very much for sharing these FANTASTIC papers! Art deco is my favourite artistic style, so wait on tiptoe the elements! :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job that you finished your exams. Thanks so much for these fantastic freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for surviving :-D

    Big thanks for this new kit. I had so much fun with the first AA piece I've started another; these papers will work beautifully, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete