Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Postcard Art & Part One of "Pam Jam" Freebies

This week's theme at Sunday Postcard Art is "The 4th of July"; my (slightly naughty) entry is "A Patriotic Lass":

I've got this one for sale on T-shirts at my Zazzle store, sizes XS - XXL. If you hurry, the shipping is free (but I think there's only one more day of that, so SCURRY! You can buy a "Patriotic Lass" T-shirt (plus other stuff, including "Pixel Music" coffee cups!) here: http://www.zazzle.com/a_patriotic_lass_t_shirt-235134609339702432


AND NOW FOR PART ONE OF MY FREE SIX-PART "Altered Art Style" KIT: "Pam's Jam"!

This was a real challenge to put together, because you never know what you're going to need to make a good altered art piece. I always start with an old photo; I look at the face and the photo tells me what it wants to become. Sometimes that takes a lot of pieces to achieve, like here in "The Finest Witch in the Henhouse":
But other times it only takes a few pieces, if they're the right ones. Like here, in "King of the Fools":
One thing seems certain - you can never go wrong with silly hats. So without further ado, I present Part One of "Pam's Jam": The Silly Hat Collection.

You'll get 4 crowns, 3 witchy hats, and another 4 assorted pointy hats in various colors and degrees of wackiness. You can snag them here:


Come back tomorrow for Part Two: The "Give Me Wings" Collection.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crowns and wings make me squeal with delight. This is going to be so much fun :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the coolest hats! And wings are next??? A perfect combo--you do not disappoint!
    I may be a bit biased, but I love the name, too--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see the rest of the parts to this kit!! i love making vintagy collages! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like it's going to be way too fun. The witchy hen completely reminds me of the Tod Browning's movie Freaks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I can't wait to get stuck into these. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete