Wednesday, June 17, 2009

To Collage or Not To Collage...

This one is "Prufrock's Love Song," another entry in my "What-the-hell-is-she-reading-now?" collection. (Click on the image for the full-sized version.) The good news is that Greek architecture has complimented Early 20th Century American Poetry strangely well (although whatever you do, DON'T try it with Dave Matthews on the stereo... holy cow, that produced some of the weirdest dreams I've ever had THAT night); the bad news is that I'm SUPPOSED to be writing my midterm paper right now but instead I've been playing around in Photoshop all morning (again).

ENG LIT MIDTERM PAPER is due Saturday; ART HISTORY MIDTERM EXAM is Monday. Then we will celebrate the mid-way point of summer school with another Four Days of Freebies! (Well, at least something like that. You all remember that I can't count, right?)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, exciting collage. Visually stunning and inspired !

    ReplyDelete