Tuesday, June 23, 2009

mITSYBELLE KITS!!!!

Due to complicated (but non-squirrel-related) computer issues, I have been unable to download mITSYBELLE's kits for a while, which (as you can imagine) really put a crimp in my CT duties. But I've now resolved the issue, so I'm playing catch-up... here are FOUR NEW KITS from the very talented mITSYBELLE! The first is the versatile and very beautiful "Cool of the Day."
Here are a couple of layouts I made with it; the first is called "Young Love":

And this is a photo Cynthia B. took of her adorable granddaughter (and favorite model) Abbie:

The next kit is "A Citrus Summer," which has a summery, little more playful tone. There are 12 lucious juicy papers and 42 wonderful elements done in gorgeous fruity colors:

And here is a layout I did using this fantastic kit; it's THE PRINCESS, around age 3, who (shockingly) has never responded well to not getting her own way... it's sad, really, when you rule the world but your parents are just too thick to comprehend the fact. Poor kid.

Next up is "Nothing Sweet", a really lovely kit with 11 papers and 42 elements, and a more masculine slant to it:

Here are a couple of layouts I made with this great kit; I call the first one "Another Reason My Son is Afraid to Bring His Girlfriend Home to Meet Us":
Yep, at age 21 my oldest son Alex is Mr. Cool NOW, but I know (and took pictures of) some of the more embarrasing moments of his earlier life. Same goes for my oldest daughter, Katrina, who was a SERIOUS tom-boy growing up:
Gee, I'd be in trouble, except for the fact that none of my kids could be bothered to look at their mother's blog... ha-ha, you'd think they'd know me better by now than to leave me alone and unmonitored with an audience!!!

ANYWAY, The next kit is the newest one (so it's on sale, at 30% off!). It's called "In the Field," and it's seriously cool, with 10 papers and 32 elements, including lots of garden-oriented elements (lots of grass and flowers, a cute wooden birdhouse wrapped in ivy, a wishing well, some gardening tools, and a rustic wooden fence).


Here are a couple of layouts I made using this wonderful kit; the first is "Flower Children Grown Here:"


And the second is THE PRINCESS again, once at age 4 and again this last March. Still blonde, still crazy for shoes, still rules the world... I admit, the ubiquitous i-Pod is a new appendage, but basically it's the same kid. Although, for SOME UNKOWN REASON, she has turned into a first-class smartass. Hmmm, I wonder where THAT came from...?

As usual, you can purchase any or all of these stunning kits at mITSYBELLE's SAS store:

ART HISTORY EXAM TOMORROW - to be followed by a rash of "I survived mid-terms!" freebies! So come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment