Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let the FREEBIES commence!

Oh thank God, midterms are over! I have once again managed to get through yet another grading period with my 4.0 intact, and we are CELEBRATING!!!

"Dragonfly Summer" has a total of thirteen papers (the ones not shown are the soilds). The sharp-eyed among you recognize the palette as the fantastic KimB's color challenge at DSO (check it out for lots more freebies! And if you submit a layout made with this kit (or any one of the others you can pick up there for free), you'll get a terrific posting bonus from KimB).

You can pick it up HERE:http://www.4shared.com/file/114489585/93ea6aef/Dragonfly_Summer_PAPERS.html
The elements for "Dragonfly Summer" will go up at some point tomorrow. And Monday will be the inauguration of (as Monty Python says) "something completely different". A while back, Pam suggested an "altered art" kit, and I must admit that at first I was stumped at how to put together such a kitchen-sink kind of kit (I've mostly been a scrapper, the weird stuff is recent, and I'm new to my "cross-over artist" status). But I've whipped up something that should please both my scrappers and my less-traditional digital art afficianados. So come back soon!

9 comments:

  1. thanks so much...looking forward to the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing - can't wait to geht the elements - really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful; big, big thanks. I am so looking forward to the altered art - I'm a huge fan of the style, and hope someday to have the courage to try so aa pieces myself.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these gorgeous papers - thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING! Loving your style and the dragon flys are just outstanding!
    Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent with us all!
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete