Friday, May 22, 2009

Today's planned celebration was going to be a big cheer for the fact that I've survived another semester of college and I'm ON VACATION. HOWEVER, after dreaming about a glorious four months of academic freedom, I wound up being offered FREE SUMMER TUITION. In other words, the college gave me fifteen hundred dollars and change to give up my vacation (do they love me or are they trying to kill me?!?!? I can't decide). So I wound up with a mere two week respite, most of which was spent doped to the gills with painkillers while nursing a bad back AND with no internet due to gangs of maurauding squirrels.

To top it off, one of my summer teachers just e-mailed me HOMEWORK for a class THAT DOESN"T EVEN START until Tuesday (!!!!!!), killing my last four days of vacation. So we will NOT be celebrating THAT.

We will, however, celebrate the news that I didn't just PASS my final exams, I had the highest grade in the class! So I move ahead with my 4.0 intact - which means DOUBLE FREEBIES today!!! Without further ado, I bring you BOTH sets of papers for "Bohemian Rhapsody."


You can snag them HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/106624680/4fe150f9/Bohemian_Rhapsody_Papers_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/106636473/c59d28d9/Bohemian_Rhapsody_papers_2.html

Come back tomorrow, I have an entirely new kit to give away, and a ton more celebrating to do! Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a good news/bad news deal, isn't it? lol Time and no money, or money and no time. At any rate Congrats! 4.0 is awsome! I can so relate to your squirrel story. Had my own issues with them. To this day, I want to run over every one I see! lol (guess that will upset animal rights activists! lol) I love your blog design, too--and the kit. It's absolutely stunning! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how many times the squirrels have messed up my computer fun. Now when the guys show up I just tell them to check the lines. LOL

    WOW! 4.0 GPA is something to celebrate for sure. It amazes me how you young gals do this with a family to take care of. My hat is off to you.

    Thank you for the papers for BohemianRhapsody. They are beautiful and will be wonderful for some of my heritage photos.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete