Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FOUR DAYS OF FREEBIES!!!!!!

I'm FINALLY back! I return from the "Perfect Storm" of blog-blocking - the last month was fraught with school-related deadlines, health issues, and an incredibly frustrating problem with my internet browser. This last kept me from posting more than everything else, because I kept getting kicked off the internet - or not being able to log on at all, getting an error message reading "your computer has limited or no connectivity" without the slightest explanation of WHY. I was just about pulling my hair out! Finally, after endless system checks and umpteen service calls to my ISP provider, the culprit turned out to be - get this - SQUIRRELS.

I kid you not, SQUIRRELS were chewing on the phone lines and that's what caused all the trouble. The linesman even showed me the chewed-up wires he replaced, just to prove he wasn't pulling my leg.

ANYWAY, now that I have returned, we have some serious celebrating to do!

TODAY, we are celebrating the fact that I once again have squirrel-free internet access.

And as you all know, here at Pixel Music we celebrate by lavishing free stuff upon all of you. (Well, that and the odd shot of Jack Daniels.) So prepare for FOUR DAYS OF FREEBIES!

"Bohemian Rhapsody" is a HUGE full-sized kit, with 11 plain & patterned papers and 34 elements ranging from lace and scrolls to vintage ephemera. Today you get part one of the elements; snag them HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/106620309/774d37e9/Bohemian_Rhapsody_elements1.html

Hugs, and come back tomorrow for part two of the "Bohemian Rhapsody" elements!

6 comments:

  1. What an incredibly awesome kit! Thanks sooo much.

    And here's to being squirrel free!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! LOL Who would have thought it? They are pesky little brats. Alas, though, they probably feel the same way towards us. LOL

    Thank you for this cool kit. It was a good song, too.

    See you tomorrow.

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved part 1, thank you. Would you consider doing a freebie of your squirrel< he looks a bit of a rascal

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love, love this set of elements. So gorgeous.

    The squirrels in our neighborhood chewed through our neighbors Christmas lights 3 times in one year and as I said in another post they have chewed through my wires several times. UGH! Such a pain in the _____. LOL

    Thanks for sharing and hugs!

    ReplyDelete