Thursday, May 21, 2009

DAY TWO of FOUR DAYS OF FREEBIES

Today we are celebrating my first art exhibit! I have three paintings on display in the Pittsfield Intermodal Gallery on North Main Street from today until June 15. I'm shooting for my first solo exhibit by next spring. Anyway, I've attended a bunch of opening receptions working for the Ferrin Gallery, but this will be my first reception as a featured artist.

To celebrate, here's part two of the Elements for "Bohemian Rhapsody."

You can snag it here:




http://www.4shared.com/file/106621681/f38905d/Bohemian_Rhapsody_elements2.html

Come back tomorrow for the papers!

LINK FIXED -sorry!!!

8 comments:

  1. Not sure if it's me or not, but there doesn't appear to be a link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the last comment, I woke up and used finger power. Thanks very much for a very interesting part 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the exhibit Tammara, I'm sure you'll do great with your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammara, Lovely stuff here, i LOVE your library floozie t-shirt, i used to work as a librarian,... i sooo want that shirt!

    SKrapper Digitals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wonderful!!! Thank you!!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the elements. So elegant.

    Thanks, Tammara.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful kit thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete