Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day Five of FOUR DAYS OF FREEBIES (But Isn't Counting Overrated?)

Today's celebration is in honor of the fact that I won a year's worth of PU products over at SAS by not actually winning the web site make-over contest. The very talented Sehrah of SK Designs designed the web page that was finally chosen as the winning design, but apparently two of my designs were second and third, and the vote between the three was SO close that it had to be taken three times before a winner was declared. Because Sehrah is a designer at SAS they decided to award her a larger commision for the year instead of the Year of Free PU Products, which they then agreed to give to me for almost winning.

I would like to point out that Sehrah herself was classy and gracious enough to PM me with the details of that outcome herself; also, Toiny of SAS showed herself once again to be one smart cookie by coming up with a win-win solution. I am particularly honored that she chose to recognize my entries because there wasn't supposed to be a prize for second place. So a big hand to those very classy ladies.

Speaking of which, the contest for a CT position at SAS is still being voted upon, and while I would never stoop to pandering to the judges......



AND NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE: So, seeing as I have won virtually unlimited free stuff for the next year, it seems only fair to throw some of my own designs back into the "free stuff" well - it's just plain good kharma, right? Here's part two of "Funky Victorian Summer":


And you can snag it HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/107253719/f42c9428/Funky_Victorian_Elements_2.html

hugs, and come back tomorrow for the papers!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 25 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the (almost) win. And good luck on the CT contest :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. only you could have this wacky kind of luck - congrats - lmao - and ty so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again for sharing your awesome talent with us. You did a GREAT job with this color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe this. I was reading the SAS newsletter last night and saw where a Tammara had taken second place in the contest and won a year's worth of free PU from their store. I thought how luck she was.

    Now I come here and find out it was you....LUCKY YOU. LOL Congratulations and how wonderful for you. I am so happy for you.

    I don't take part in many forums any more due to my health, but I think SAS is one classy site. I always look forward to their newsletter.

    You are such a HOOT. I love your chocolate layout. When I read what you posted and then saw your layout I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair and that wouldn't have been pretty. ROFLOL

    Thanks for the laughs and for the gorgeous elements.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete