Monday, February 9, 2009

"My Funny Valentine" Freebie!

Suitable for cardmaking or scrapping, conveniently released several days before the holiday - my gift to all of you, "My Funny Valentine". The kit contains 11 plain and patterned papers and 19 elements including a variety of scrolls and lace, frames, word art and a cool banner/header.


you can snag it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/85289805/aeeeb610/Valentine_Elements.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/85330112/e7c48443/Valentine_papers.html

And if you have a moment, leave me some love - because it IS nearly Valentine's Day, after all.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 10 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boatloads of love! This kit is seriously awesome. I cannot wait to play. Thanks so very much for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the best valentine kit of all time. i love this. sadly, after i downloaded the format came up unrecognizable. is this for mac? i would really love to be able to have this beautiful kit.
    thank you, sharon
    tellezsharona@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous kit; thank you for sharing it : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I just love this! Thanks Tammara!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Sweetie!You are so kind!Love your unique work Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete