Monday, February 9, 2009

mITSYBELLE's "Bejeweled Harmony"

mITSYBELLE just gets better and better with each new kit, doesn't she? Wait til you get a good look at "Bejeweled Harymony"! It has 12 papers and 42 elements that include some fabulous jeweled frames and lots of flowers!



You can pick it up in her SAS store here:
http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_81

And here are two layouts I did with this fabulous kit:





Yes, (shockingly) we have an actual recent photograph of THE PRINCESS. Disengaging her from her iPod and the computer required a major feat in engineering, but I'm sure you'll agree it was worth the effort.

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by randomly, but love your site and what I see. I went to your other site with your art gallery, wow, loved it! I am inspired by your creativity, thank you.

    ReplyDelete