Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOTM Again, and a Freebie to Celebrate!

How cool is this, I won LOTM for the second month in a row over at K-JOI Studios! Here's the layout that won:


Of course, here at Pixel Music, when I get an award, EVERYONE gets a prize! So I whipped up a mini-kit for all of you; I hope you like it! It's called "Blue Velvet", and it has 8 plain & patterned papers, and 12 elements including lace, flowers, a text box, and a cool cluster frame.


DOWNLOAD HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/83889088/d4de0741/Blue_Velvet_Elements.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/83891285/513faecd/Blue_Velvet_papers.html

By the way, "Blue Velvet" just happens to coordinate beautifully with my freebie alpha from a few weeks ago, "Funky Bling," so if you haven't already snagged that just scroll down through the entries and pick that up too, all my links are still valid. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. woohooo awesome colors, a wonderful mini, thanks so much for your time and talent...

    Happy Scrapin' Kat
    aka TragedyScrapinAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammara that is a beautiful layout that won, you are a very talented lady, congrats .... and what a great way to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE::::

    http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/
    Happy Scrapin' Kat aka TragedyScrapinAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew looking around would be a good idea. Another stellar kit, and I won't be able to sleep tonight with my scrappin' bone in overdrive :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do such beautiful work. I love the deep rich colors. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete