Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Lost in a Dream" kit by mITSYBELLE

Eeeek, I'm SO behind, between school and the gallery I'm having trouble finding time to go DIGITAL! Yikes!

We've got a new kit from mITSYBELLE to admire (and hopefully PURCHASE!) today. It's called "Lost in a Dream."

It features 12 pages and 60 elements (including BUBBLES!), and I've just had a ball playing with it. I'm going to send you to mITSYBELLE's store to snag this at 30% off:
and then I'm going to send you to her blog to pick up a matching QP freebie: http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/


Here are some layouts I made using this great kit:





OK, now be sure to COME BACK SOON because I've got another mITSYBELLE kit to unveil, another blog award to share, and I'm working on a Valentine freebie for you too.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment