Saturday, February 21, 2009

"GYPSY GIRL" Now in Stores!

Yes, the fabulously talented mITSYBELLE has another kit out in her stores. This one is called "Gypsy Girl" and it's just amazing! Check it out!


"Gypsy Girl" has 14 textured and patterned papers, including scripted papers (which I just LOVE) and an embelished mat. It also comes with 50 fantastic elements - really cool stuff like a newsprint dove, a deco doorknob & ribboned key cluster, jeweled felt flowers, and tons more. Here are some layouts I made using this kit:





And then head on over to mITSYBELLE's blog for a QP freebie:
http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/
Come back soon for a look at my new ST PATRICK's DAY T-shirts, which will soon be in my Zazzle store, and a freebie (which I would have had for you sooner, but I've been taking exams all week).

No comments:

Post a Comment