Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Get Ready to Put Your Green On!

It is time to start planning for those fabulous St. Patrick's Day parties! Here at Pixel Music, we've got the answer to that all-important question: "what will I wear?" We think you should hit the town in something from our "Victorian Floozies" line! I've whipped up three brand-new designs for St. Patrick's Day, and this week is the time to buy them, because the great folks at Zazzle are having a sale!

Here's a look at my t-shirt designs:

"OFFICIAL CHEERLEADER for the IRISH OLYMPIC DRINKING TEAM" come in a fitted baby-doll style and a "classic T" style, sizes S-2X.


"DOING MY PART TO KEEP THE DOUBLE D's in ST. PADDY's DAY." Yes, even those of us who simply can not "erin Go Bra-less" on St. Patrick's Day can proudly strut our stuff! Sized up to 2X.
"OFFICIAL BAR WENCH of the IRISH OLYMPIC DRINKING TEAM." Perfect for those of you hosting your own soiree, and anyone else who schlepps the drinks. Also comes on an apron!





To purchase one of my T-shirts, head over to my Zazzle store:
and use this code at checkout: PATTYSHIRT09

NOW FOR YOUR FREEBIE!!!


After you attend those great St. Patrick's Day parties, you'll want to scrap the pictures. So here's part one of my St. Patrick's Day kit "Irish Eyes are Smiling." The paper pack includes 12 textured and paterned papers.


The coordinating elements will be posted a few days from now, PLUS everyone who buys one of my Victorian Floozies t-shirts will be eligible for a BONUS pack of goodies that will also coordinate with the set (I'd show you how awesome they are, but alas I haven't actually designed them yet, which is why I'm not just posting them now - I think waiting for dramatic effect is overrated, but unfortunately I am also prone to procrastination, go figure).

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammera, Love the floozies! They are just Great!

    I do hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you for a blogging challenge. The idea is to go to your "My Pictures" folder & select the 6th photo in there. You put it on your blog and write about the picture.

    Then you get to tag 6 more friends to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this great kit! I got one of your t-shirts. What a hoot!
    blondy@bak.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your floozies hun, great freebie too :)

    ReplyDelete