Saturday, February 28, 2009

FABULOUS ST. PATRICK'S DAY FREEBIES, Part Two

The elements pack for my FREE St. Patrick's Day kit "Irish Eyes Are Smiling" are finally finished! The kit contains 4 scrolls in scripted paper (that includes both scrolls shown facing the oposite direction, which is important because if you just flip them in Photoshop the SCRIPT gets reversed too, and I don't know about you but stuff like that drives me crazy), 3 lace trims, 3 vintage ornaments (dig the cool embroidered shamrock!), 2 flowers, a tag and a textbox, an embellished shamrock frame, and a celtic knot. Oh, and there's a butterfly, too!


You can download the Elements here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/89957574/2b58aa27/Irish_Eyes_are_Smiling_Elements.html

Don't forget to buy a St. Patrick's Day "Victorian Floozies" T-shirt!

REMINDER: The St. Patrick's Day T-shirt sale at my Zazzle store is still running through this weekend! You'll get $4 off the purchase of one of my "Victorian Floozies" designs by using the discount code: PATTYSHIRT09 during checkout. You'll also qualify to receive this bonus piece of my "Irish Eyes Are Smiling" kit:


The bonus pack has 5 extra patterned papers, an additional flower, another cool vintage ornament (this one's a leprecaun!), two more laces, two more scrolls, and a set of embellished tags with a coordinating pocket. Here's how you can get the third part of the kit: if you purchase one of my t-shirts from my Zazzle store, come back here and leave me a message, and I'll send you the password and URL for the bonus pack.


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PREFER POLITICAL HUMOR T-SHIRTS: My good friend (and art teacher from last year) Rose also has a store at Zazle, and she's designed this wicked awesome t-shirt for St. Patrick's Day:

If you buy this shirt, you're ALSO eligble for the "Irish Eyes are Smiling" bonus kit! Cool beans, huh? The sale ends Tuesday, so head on over to ZAZZLE:

http://www.zazzle.com/tammaraleminen/gifts

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 01 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for another awesome kit. I'm really digging your style :-D

    ReplyDelete