Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Bloom" - Now in Stores!


Isn't this a FABULOUS kit? There are 12 plain & richly patterned papers, and 46 very romantic elements - including lace, embellished ribbons, flowers, an angel and a bird cage! PLUS mITSYBELLE has two QP's from this kit for free on her blog as a cool bonus! Here are some layouts I created with this wonderful kit:




You can buy "Bloom" at mITSYBELLE's SAS store:
And then go to her blog to pick up the QP freebies:
http://mitsybelle.blogspot.com/


AND NOW FOR SOMETHINGCOMPLETELY DIFFERENT (and please excuse the totally random Monty Python reference): I made a layout using my last freebie "My Funny Valentine."

If you haven't picked this up yet, just scroll down a little further for the links. If you've had trouble downloading it (and the rest of my stuff) because of the zip format, you can download a FREE 40-day trial version on Win-RAR here:

No comments:

Post a Comment