Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!

I hope you all had a lovely time last night ringing in the New Year. It snowed here ALL DAY LONG yesterday, so driving to the party we had been invited to was like venturing out into Siberia! But my fabulous husband Will braved the elements to take me out on the town. Our party was hosted by the wonderful curators of Ferrin Gallery - visit the site, there's a link on my sidebar - and we had a great time. I've been interning at Ferrin Gallery for two months now, and I really enjoy working there. I've been meeting all the other artists in the area, and I couldn't ask for better bosses than Leslie and Don.

ANYWAY, before I run out of adjectives, I want to show you all the terrific new kits mITSYBELLE has up in her store at SAS! She has really outdone herself with these two!

First up is "Divine Decadence." It's a beatiful, jewel-toned, opulent kit with 18 extraordinary papers and 53 gorgeous elements.





I had so much fun playing with this kit! Here are a couple of layouts I made with it:




The next kit is "Sugar & Spice", a girly kit that is a companion/alternative to mITSYBELLE's kit for scrapping boys "Snips & Snails" - so if you have both girls and boys, as I do, the pages you make using both kits look great next to each other.





"Sugar and Spice" has 16 papers and an incredible 65 elements - I've made three layouts and barely put a dent into the possibilities this kit has to offer, so it's a terrific value.




You can snag these fabulous kits in mITSYBELLE's store by clicking the link here: http://www.stoneaccentsstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=31&zenid=852c2e100f6acb2ecba8720b2cda33b5

And while you're there, check out the entire Stone Accents Studio site, We love those folks over there at SAS! They rock!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, and love your LOs with the new kits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tammara, you got LOTW at Kjoi Studios with your 'Family Jewels' layout :)

    ReplyDelete