Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to my new blog, PIXEL MUSIC!

This site will feature the latest updates and kit previews from designer mITSYBELLE, as well as sample layouts, design tips, software advice, and the occasional freebie. Visit often, as there will always be lots of new stuff to see!

In the next couple of days, I'll have sneak peeks at mITSYBELLE's lastest fabulous new kits, "Sugar and Spice" and "Divine Decadence". As a member of her CT team, I have the privlege of getting to make sample layouts for you before the kits hit the stores; not only does it help you see how great the kits really are, hopefully it also provides some layout inspiration.

I'm also putting together a freebie to celebrate the launch of the site. Think "scrolls".

PIXEL MUSIC also is your portal to my Zazzle store, where you can get some of my designs on mugs and T-shirts. You can also purchase my "Victorian Floozies" 2009 Calendar - and aren't we all THRILLED to see the back of 2008?!? The whole year was like that Chinese curse that goes: "May you live in interesting times." Well, it certainly wasn't boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment